Hello! I’m Jess, thanks for dropping by my portfolio site. As shown in my projects, I have a production background in art, animation, effects, and scripting plugins and gameplay. You can find more of my work on my dedicated tutorial site.
A quick bit of history about me, I’ve worked on several Indie titles (Wee Paper Planes, Space Team, Seek & Rose) during my studies at Abertay University. After graduation I worked as a Junior Artist at 4J Studios on the Console Edition of Minecraft, before taking up my role at Epic Games as European Community Manager for Unreal Engine.
From here, I’ve moved on to do Marketing Consultancy and VFX contract work.
Outside of work, I am heavily involved in our industry;
- I was a juror for the Original Property Award at this years BAFTA Games Awards
- A mentor for Dare Academy 2017
- A juror for the BAFTA Young Games Designer competition 2017
- Am an active member of BAFTA Crew
- A STEM Ambassador & Video Games Ambassador in partnership with Ukie.
And if I’m not doing that, I’ll be baking cakes, walking out in the highlands or taking photos!